- Big Book Study 8:30 a.m. Closed A.A.
- Eye Opener 10:30 a.m. Closed A.A.
- Search for Serenity 1:00 p.m. Closed A.A.
- From the Bridge to Shore Group (Harbor Lights II) 6:00 p.m. Closed AA
- One Day At A Time 7:00 a.m. Closed A.A.
- 12&12 8:30 a.m. Closed A.A.
- Bottles & Stools 10:30 a.m. Closed A.A.
- Men Only Meeting 5:00 p.m. Closed AA
- As Bill Sees It 7:00 p.m. Closed A.A.
- Young People’s Meeting 8:30 p.m. Closed A.A.
- Early Birds 8:30 a.m. Closed A.A.
- A Women’s Way 5:00 p.m. Closed AA
- Sober Tonight 8:30 p.m. Closed A.A.
- Willing To Go To Any Length 8:30 a.m. Closed A.A.
- Little Red Book 10:30 a.m. Closed A.A.
- Living Sober 1:00 p.m. Open A.A.
- Coming Out of the Darkness: Big Book/12 & 12 7:00 p.m. Closed A.A.
Free At Last 7:00 a.m. Closed A.A.
Getting Out Ourselves 8:30 a.m. Closed A.A.
Homewood 17 Animal House 7:00 p.m. Closed A.A. (Men Only )
- Basic Training Group 8:30 a.m. Closed A.A.
- Saturday Morning Live 10:30 a.m. Closed A.A.
- Winner’s Choice 7:00 p.m. Open A.A.
If your group is looking for a new meeting location or thinking of starting a new meeting check out the South Suburban Alano Club, send an email to email@example.com , or come to our next board meeting held every second Sunday of the month. We have the capacity to host over 40 meetings a week utilizing both our main and lower level rooms.
A number of larger meetings from the Club have gone to virtual meetings using Zoom. For Zoom meeting information contact Chicago AA at WWW.chicagoaa.org.
Be an SSAC Club Member!
The desire to quit drinking is the only requirement to join AA. By becoming an official SSAC Club Member, you’ll be supporting the club estate and get club discount perks for every event!