Join The South Suburban Alano Club.
By joining The SSAC , you are an integral part of providing a safe place for those in recovery.
I’m attending meetings at The South Suburban Alano Club, does that means that I am a member of the SSAC?
No. Attending meetings at The SSAC means that you belong to a 12 step recovery group, you are an A.A. N.A. CODA or AL-ANON Member. It’s easy to become a member of the SSAC. There are application forms available at the club and on this site as well.
Membership is vital to our existence.
Without members, The SSAC could cease to exist. Your membership enables us to keep our doors open.
WHAT AM I
The South Suburban Alano Club Has been Serving our community since 1973. Our objective is to provide a financial self-sustaining facility that promotes personal and social growth for individuals and families in recovery now and years to come. The SSAC provides a comfortable and supportive environment to hold meetings and to be with people who understand the process of recovery. This is made possible thanks to the willingness and generosity of members and volunteers. We are a completely volunteer non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. We rely on meeting room rent and membership contributions to afford the upkeep and operational expenses of the Club.
SHOW YOUR GRATITUDE
Please support this facility to show your gratitude for those who came together many years ago to provide this place that so many of us enjoy. Let’s not take that for granted.
- The greatest benefit of the membership is the joy of giving back what was so freely given to you.
- It is a privilege and joy to help keep the doors open so that those who follow behind us on the path to recovery may find such a place. Remember that YOU make a difference and that we all need each other.
- When you become a member, you make a personal commitment to the future of the SSAC and the service it provides. You make it possible for those who want what we have, to be able to attain it.
- You ensure that the SSAC will remain an active facility for those in recovery for years to come. The SSAC is supported by our member contributions, social events and meeting rents.
- You have a voice in the direction of the club and the opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors.
- You belong to a group dedicated to providing a safe place for people in recovery to achieve and maintain a life free from addictions.
- Your contribution is tax deductible.
It’s Easy to Join
Simply download the Membership Application, include your initial contribution, and drop it through the slot by the club office. Suggested membership contributions are $60.00 per year. Please give more if you can, those less fortunate depend on it. Payable monthly, quarterly semi-annually or annually. You will be contacted to pick up your new access card and membership package.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL COST YOU LESS THAN 17 CENTS A DAY!!!